Welcome to the Black Women’s Leadership Network
- The Black Women’s Leadership Network (BWLN) is a community of Black women leaders dedicated to developing, supporting and connecting with other Black women leaders.
- The BWLN is creating spaces for growing your network, acquiring new skills and self awareness tools, supporting each other in our leadership journeys, advocating for Black women’s equity, and locating leadership development resources made just with us in mind.
- Whether you lead in corporate, at church, in your own business, in education or in a community organization, this site is for you.
WHERE TO FIND US
Follow the Black Women’s Leadership Club on Clubhouse.
Wednesdays: Lunch and Learn 11:30 AM (Central);
Thursdays: Welcome Room/Moderator Training 2:00 PM (Central);
Members can host rooms once approved, so check out our Club page to learn of new rooms!
To apply to host a room, email us at programteam@BlackWomensLeadershipNetwork.com
STAY IN TOUCH
- Through email: Share with us your email and get the free Black Women and Inclusive Leadership Report published by the TransPorter Group Inc—a consulting and learning firm that focuses on Black women’s leadership development.
- Stay in touch to learn about upcoming events for members only and open events for all followers on Clubhouse.
Enter your e-mail below to join our mailing list and receive a FREE resource titled “5 Inclusive Practices Used by Black Women Leaders”.